8 Google Marketing Tools You May Not Be Using (But Should Be)
Google has become an enormous part of our lives, whether we’re using it to search the internet, translate foreign languages, or get directions to the nearest pizza joint in town. There are endless ways that people use Google on a daily basis and because of that, marketers have found endless ways to use Google to market their products and services.
If you’re not using these 8 Google marketing tools, you should be! And if you are using them, this article will help you use them better. Let’s get started!
- If you want to get your website ranking higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), you need to start with optimizing your site.
- And there’s no better tool for the job than Google Site Optimizer.
- Site Optimizer is a free tool that analyzes your website and provides recommendations on how to improve your site’s performance.
- It also allows you to track your progress over time so you can see how well your optimization efforts are paying off.
- If you’re serious about getting your website ranking higher, then you need to start using Site Optimizer.
The first step in any effective SEO or PPC campaign is keyword research. And the best tool for that is the Google Keyword Planner. This tool allows you to see how often particular keywords are being searched for, and also gives you ideas for other related keywords to target. Plus, it’s free to use! So if you’re looking for a quick way to do your research, this should be your go-to option.
AdWords Editor is a free tool that lets you make bulk changes to your campaigns. The editor can be used to create new campaigns, ad groups, and ads. You can also use it to make changes to existing campaigns, ad groups, and ads. The editor is available for Windows and Mac. If you are using the browser version of Adwords Editor, save your work frequently in case there is an interruption in the connection.
Google Data Studio is a powerful marketing tool that allows you to easily visualize data from multiple sources. Plus, it’s free to use! Here are seven reasons why you should be using Data Studio:
- It’s easy to use. Setting up your first Data Studio report is quick and easy. Plus, there are plenty of tutorials and templates available to help you get started.
- It’s versatile. Data Studio can be used to create all sorts of reports, from simple line graphs to complex multi-page dashboards.
- It integrates with other Google products. If you’re already using Google Analytics or another Google product, setting up Data Studio is a breeze.
- It’s collaborative.
If you want to track the success of your online marketing campaigns, the URL builder tool is a must. This free tool from Google allows you to add parameters to your URLs so you can track things like the campaign name, medium, source, and more. Plus, it’s easy to use – just enter the information you want to track and the tool generates a custom URL for you.
Fetch and Render Tool
Fetch and Render is a tool that allows you to see how Googlebot sees and renders your pages. This can be helpful for troubleshooting issues with your website, such as why your pages aren’t appearing in search results. To use the Fetch and Render tool, simply enter your URL into the text box and click Fetch.
Create My Bundle
Google marketing tools are some of the most popular and effective marketing tools available. There are many different Google marketing tools, but not all of them are created equal. Here are 8 Google marketing tools you may not be using, but should be
Canva is a free online design platform that’s beloved by small businesses and freelance professionals for its simple and intuitive design interface. Creating beautiful designs with Canva is as easy as dragging and dropping elements into place. Plus, with built-in templates for a wide range of marketing materials, you can create consistent branding across all your channels.